Sunday, May 14, 2006

Ureka

Dear all,

After many frustrating hours of solitary computing and some tutoring form Pat law I have finally managed to get the links working to my tutoring power point and the quizes that go with it. I am still unable to link all the quizes together but i am working on it. I intially had trouble finding web space for the quiz files and power point but solved it by putting them on a yahoo group site at this link.

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/sultan2/

If you wish to use this site to put your files on please feel free to join the group. They will be safe as I am the only one who can edit other group members files. (at least I think i am!!!!)

Posting the links in your blogg is a bit tricky if you do not know about html files (thanks again for your help Pat) and it would take me ages to right out the routine. If you need help contact me at my email address and i'll talk you through it.

Thanks Pat for all your help none of this would have worked without your help. I belive this is what Elizabeth would call colaboration!!!

Please all give the powerpoint and quizzes a go and let me know what you think. The links are to the right of this text in a window called links.

Good luck every one

Steve Wilcock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home